The Powder Metallurgy European Congress is held in Europe every years and is therefore an essential destination for the international PM community to meet its suppliers, producers and end-users and to discover the latest innovations in the state-of-the-art PM technology.
• Outstanding plenary presentations and Keynote papers on important strategic issues
• Three days Technical Programme covering all aspects of PM.
• Special Interest Seminars focusing on innovation, trends and markets.
• Networking opportunities – discuss future business potential with suppliers and end-users.
• Euro PM Exhibition – see the latest developments from the global PM supply chain.
Europe’s annual powder metallurgy congress and exhibition is set to make its second visit to Sweden in 2024, after Gothenburg in 2013, and is being held in Malmö 29 September – 02 October 2024. It will be held at the MalmöMässan, a modern event centre, easily reachable from the city centre.